Seattle is getting colder each day, so I think fall is coming to an end and we are headed into the next season, Winter! As we are getting into these colder months, I am thinking about all the fun traditions that are part of this time of year. I decided to make a bucket list full of little adventures! As it gets darker, and gloomier I have a hard time getting out of the house, so this list will help me combat the winter blues! Hope this helps you too!
- Go sledding!
- Explore Seattle; I only moved here a year ago, so I don’t know the entire city since it is pretty large!
- Go to a football game + tailgate. I am headed to Army v. Navy this week so I can check this off pretty soon!
- Christmas- not really a bucket list item, but I love Christmas because Hunter is home; we have small traditions we do each time he is home, so I love the holiday break!
- Picking a Christmas tree and decorating it! For any of y’all that don’t know, I am a big fan of Christmas and savor every minute of decorating + celebrating. It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Have a campfire and eat s’mores-yum!
- Do a wardrobe update! I am currently on the hunt for some cute mini-skirts; if you know where to find one, let your girl know!
- Watch cheesy holiday movies with hot cocoa. I am a sucker for the Hallmark channel during Christmas.
- Curl up with a cozy blanket and enjoy a lazy day!
- Visit Pike Place on a Saturday and get a bouquet of flowers; Seattle is known for it’s Saturday markets with the fish throwing, the gum wall and the cute shops that set up for the day.
- Visit a new coffee shop every week; the Pacific Northwest is known for being a coffee hub so you can imagine we have quite the selection of coffee shops here! With the cold weather, I think it will be lovely to spend time in some sweet, little cafes and write more blog posts for y’all!
- Go do a photo shoot- this is obvious and needs no explanation. I don’t know why I didn’t put this first!
- Throw a Christmas party- Hunter and I throw a little party with all of our friends, so we can all catch up and it has become one of our favorite traditions. This year we are really looking forward to it because one of our close friends got engaged!!!
- Go shopping for Christmas gifts!
- Create goals for the upcoming year; we are so close to 2018! Where has this year gone?
I hope this list gave you a few ideas for your snowy, adventures!